Court Is Now In Session!


Welcome to the Wrigh- uh, Write Anything Agency! Yes, I know that's awful but you should start as you mean to go on, right? I was originally planning on naming this blog something simple, like Courtroom No. 4, but the final name fits better and is a bad pun, so it's even better in my eyes. As is probably evident at this point, I'm a huge Ace Attorney fan, which is what initially inspired me to create this blog in order to better discuss my thoughts and such.

So, as you might expect, the Write Anything Agency is going to focus primarily on Ace Attorney related content, from my thoughts about the games and its characters, to news, to analysing areas of the franchise in detail. That said, it's possible you'll see posts about other games or series on here; I'm not limiting myself to talking strictly about Ace Attorney. You might see some pieces about the other countless Nintendo games I play (or have played in the past). Keep your eyes peeled!

That's about all I've got to say; I hope at least some of you out there are looking forward to seeing what's coming! If there's anything you'd like to see me cover or you have a comment about anything, feel free to leave a comment below or come and talk to me on Twitter (@skyluigi2).

My first real piece will be coming tomorrow; it's a short (but hopefully at least somewhat interesting) Ace Attorney-related analysis I've wanted to do for a little while. I hope to see you then!

Comments